Friday 27 September 2019

film festival

Hi bloggers, welcome to this blog today I'll be blogging about my film festival entry, and you will be able to see it at the bottom. We had to make a film had to be about Heroes. My one was about somebody that's going to rob a bank in Royal Mint of Spain where he tries to steal prize money for a TV show named Te Waka Ako Feud. There were two contestants that we're going to win prize money for getting all the answers right. and their names were Yosuf and Atreyu which Yosuf was a guard and Mahan was a secret agent. but Atreyu was a secret agent in disguise my favourite part of the movie was when we arrested Nikhil and put him in jail. We tried using stuff from real life and turn it into a TV show famous comedians from New Zealand and change them up a bit and we added different backgrounds. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    My name is Ama and I am from Te Waka Ako. Did you have fun while filming the movie? Your ideas for your movie are very creative, and I like the way you used an actual landmark in your movie. Maybe next time you could make sure that you have changed the sharing settings so people can actually view your movie. If you would like to visit my blog, go to //http://wpsamam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.