Friday 22 November 2019

Athletics day

                               Athletics day

    
  Me and my School did Athletics day and I was in the nine year     old boys. I first went to long jump we formed a line and then we went one by one jumping to get the furthest jump gets high marks we all marks for behaviour. After Long Jump we did 400 m
Sprints and I came 1st then 2nd then 1st then 4th then 3rd. After 400 m Sprints. We did normal Sprints then we went to watching sprints we were watching the six year old girls after that we went to stop time obstacles I got 4 sec's and then we went to High Jump I didn't do well in High Jump because I'm not that good at jumping then we did relay's Kea won and Ruru came second.   
 
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.